must say. I finally got my life back though.....sort of.
Many of you probably got a strange grammatically
challenged email from me this morning. Something
about me being stranded in London with no money.
Kudos to you all for seeing through this Nigerian schmuck!
(Did you know you can view the history of your gmail goings on?)
Any way, he totally gained control of my google account, changed
my password, and wreaked havoc! Buildings burning,
rain pouring, children crying (mostly me), you know...havoc! Ahem.
Do you know how hard it is to re-claim an
email account? It's rough! They asked me questions like: "what
date was this account set up? Who sent you a gmail invite? what is
their email address?" How the heck am I supposed to know?!
I can't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning! oie!
The sad thing is that he erased all of my contacts....sooo
if you're brave and wouldn't mind, I'd really like some friends
back. Thank you thank you.





5 comments:
you have me! marielong27@gmail.com
Yeah, I got that and laughed out loud. Stupid scam artists. I wanted to contact you... but didn't know how if he had your email!
I guess I'll be changing all my passwords soon!
My email is sharonoanderson@gmail.com. Add away.
I guess we reconnected just in time! It was pretty funny to get this sweet little reply from you, and then then, "HELP!!" Here's our info: thelittlepeople13@gmail.com
Hey sweetie...I thought that person obviously didn't do his homework because who in their right mind would take 5 kids to London (and you can't count Brangelina because they have like 50 nannies! :) So you have me as a friend...always! mnmdavidson@q.com
Someone did that to my account, and Brandon's. They sent out all these e-mails that were trying to sell cheap stuff. We just changed our passwords and it seems to be okay for now. Sorry it has been such a a pain! My e-mail is Kami_Allred@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment