Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yo Gabba crack



When Yo Gabba Gabba came to nick jr. I vowed I would
never let my kids participate. How annoying is that crazy
show......well, I may have changed my mind. My baby is
sitting in front of the t.v. freaking out! I think it's like some
sort of baby crack.

Only a little bit each day....I swear.

4 comments:

Danny, Marca, Kirk, and Joey. said...

Oh my. That show is CRAZY. We, and when I say we, I mean Danny and I mostly, have watched it a couple of times and it seems a wee bit trippy to me...But, the kiddos seem to love it.

Kami said...

I agree, I despise Yo Gabba Gabba. I really think that watching it is what it would feel like to be high. Maybe that's why kids like it.

Raylyn said...

Hey Amanda, someone has hacked into your email account and is sending out emails for people to send you money in London.

Aubrey said...

Macie loves it too. It's really not so bad. Weird, but not too bad... I'd watch it over Barney any day!