thing. "My boys", "cute girls", "We did this today",
you know.... the usual bloggy stuff.
The thought struck me, as I was reading a post about
my friends' daughters, that having a family is glorious!
Nothing makes me happier than watching my kids
grow up, make good decisions, and be good to each
other.
I sometimes gripe and moan about certain things
the kids do (like insisting on yelling at me when I'm on the
phone....every time). But I would never change a thing.
There have been times I've struggled with the fact that I
had to put a few things aside in order to be a mom but God
has been so good to me. He's shaped and molded me into
something better than anything I could have imagined.
And so to reiterate, I would never change a thing. I love
my husband. I love my children. And I love the things
I'm learning about myself.





1 comment:
I agree 100%!
Post a Comment