cloth diapers.
I'm doing body for life....with the exception of 2 weeks in
which I had a melt down of sorts. It's working and I'm
starting to see results. (do you feel solicited yet!)
As with the cloth diapers, it's a yes. I've made a few and
bought 2 so, technically I have enough for one day..........
I should probably make some more huh? I've also decided
that I'm going to market them and you know what? James
is pretty supportive of this hair brained idea.
So that's my life as of late. Wish me luck on the diet-y thing.
It's hard to not eat buttery things. sigh





4 comments:
I'm interested in the diaper thing you'll have to let me know how it goes. I've thought about it when both of my kids were born and then I chickened out. Good luck with the dieting thing!
Good luck Lady! Dieting makes me sad... :(
You let me know more about the cloth diapers... I'm not using them with Harlee, hoping to get her potty trained soon.. but with the next one I want to. And good luck with the diet. Not that you need it, you still look great... but I get wanting to feel better about yourself. GO AMANDA!!
My friend makes and sells cloth diapers. She started last year ( I think )and she is doing amazing. You should check out her website www.cutiepoops.com
Post a Comment