Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Look what we found!!!

A fat wrinkly little boy

He cleans up so nice....

I think I'll keep him!!

Ok, maybe that was a little corny...I'll expound.

7.15 20 inches folks!! He's a bruiser....well, not really
but "cutie pie" isn't very masculine now is it?

And guess what? I totally went into labor by myself!
I coaxed the receptionist at my OB's office to get me
in yesterday so that I could discuss an induction.
Okay, so maybe I yelled at her a little...what?!

Anywho, my appointment was at 3 and I went into
labor at 4. It was kinda funny because I went to pick
up my two non-school kids from my awesome friend's
house and started contracting on her front porch. So I
left them there.

Then I was awesome and had no epidural...
ha just kidding. I wussed out, got the epidural, and then
gave birth 30 minutes later. Yah, I went too quick for it to
completely work. Oh well. Better luck next time....
if there is a next time.

Well, I suppose I will shove off and drift into the peaceful
slumber that only a hospital can provide.
(that was sarcasm by the way)

Oh yah, we decided to override the almightly blog poll and
call him Wyatt Smith. Sorry guys. I still love ya though!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Melissa said...

He is so adorable. From the picture he looks like daddy. Congratulations. That is exactly what makes me excited for this little monkey, soon to be. Congrats again!

Calley said...

Hooray hooray hooray! Congratulations you guys! And as always, you make me want to vomit Amanda. A crime to look that good after having your 10th child, a crime!
Hope you're hanging in there alright, and update your fans when you get a chance! :)

Shay Lee said...

OH!!! I've been checking your blog like crazy waiting for this. He is so cute and little. WOW!!! Good job Amanda. And congrats to the entire family. This is just so amazing!!! Love you!!!

Grammy VO said...

Oh, Amanda he is just perfect! (and so are you). It looks like you might have messed up on the red hair though. That's alright since he is just perfect.. We love you and are so very happy things are going well. Thanks for posting the pics. Tell Jimmy hello and give him a hug for me
Love you all
Grammy

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! What a cute little baby boy! I'm glad everything went well! Way to go!

Danny, Marca, Kirk, and Joey. said...

I have also checked your blog 20 times in the past day looking for pictures of this cute boy! What a handsome guy! Can't wait to see him! Send him our love!

Amber said...

Cutey Cute Cute!!! I can't wait to meet him! Good job!

Kami said...

Awwww! I'm so excited for you! He's so squishy and adorable! Congratulations!

Sharon said...

Congrats!!! He is beautiful! You are amazing and your little ones are so blessed to have such amazing parents. Love you guys!

Hess Clan said...

Congrats--he is so cute!!!

Aubrey said...

First of all, he's DARLING! Second of all, LOVE the name! Great job! well done, well done!
Kudos on having him before the epi kicked in fully, you have more cajones than me!

Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday Amanda!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! He's adorable. Wyatt's a great name!