recently? TWO WEEKS!! The last few days
I've had a crazy surge of nesting. You know,
the type that makes you wash walls, dust inside
the piano, and use a butter knife to scrape the
crevices of the floor boards. Last night panic finally
set in when I realized that I'm going to have yet
another bottom to wipe, more laundry, and chaos.
Don't get me wrong, I love being a mom and I
adore my children but I'm terrified! Sorry to unload
on all of you but I thought I should get it out of my
system. Thanks and wish me luck!





6 comments:
If anyone in this world is going to have a lot of kids it should be you, you're wonderful at it!! Good luck! Call me if you need anything.
As far as I'm concerned, you're Supermom! You can do anything! I look to you to see how on earth it's done. Plus, you have a great example in your own wonderful mother to fall back on! Tap into HER wisdom, so you can share it with the rest of us!
You'll do GREAT--now breathe and try to relax a little.
Yikes! I am feelin' the nervous vibes! Try to take a relaxing bath in the tub tonight when the chaos dies down.
Isn't it funny how we can have so little faith in ourselves. Heavenly Father will always give us the courage and strength we need because He DOES have faith in us. You are an amazing woman Amanda, I understand how you could have anxiety but just remember FROG... Fully Rely On God. Love ya lady!!
I guess these #5's will just be one more reason that we NEED our "girl-nights!" It's gonna be great! Call me if you freak out and I'll come over... uh, with my five and make it more chaotic! ;)
Post a Comment