That is great!! And I love your laugh, I haven't had the chance to hear it in a while. Oh, and I am totally on my way to get one of those for Harlee. YAY!!
That reminds me of when Avi was a little tot and we were trying to teach her the meaning of christmas; my brother got her one of these as her gift, I was quizzing her on what was the "best christmas present ever" (going for baby Jesus here...) So of course she answers "that tooting balloon!"
That is so great! The first time I knew that I really liked Reid was when he put one of those on the car seat when we were going on a date. It was just so funny and random! Also, I love your laugh it is very cute!
5 comments:
I love that you're the one laughing :)
You and Jimmy are so MFEO ;)
I love this! If you aren't a kid, you might as well act like one!
That is great!! And I love your laugh, I haven't had the chance to hear it in a while. Oh, and I am totally on my way to get one of those for Harlee. YAY!!
That reminds me of when Avi was a little tot and we were trying to teach her the meaning of christmas; my brother got her one of these as her gift, I was quizzing her on what was the "best christmas present ever" (going for baby Jesus here...) So of course she answers "that tooting balloon!"
That is so great! The first time I knew that I really liked Reid was when he put one of those on the car seat when we were going on a date. It was just so funny and random! Also, I love your laugh it is very cute!
Post a Comment