Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feeling a little crafty

Yesterday I was feeling a little crafty. Which basically
means that I ignored my housework and my children to
do some sewin'. My friend had a link to a cute crafty blog.
I stole it and have been scheming up projects ever since.

Here is my finished...uh thing. It actually was really simple
to create. I decided that I'm going to keep it. I may even
use it tonight when I go on my girls' night out date. Woo hoo!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shay Lee said...

Um... Willl you make me one? I always loved the fact that you could sew so well. I love it!! And I have this obsession with bags. You tell me how much and I'll buy one. :) That is if you are up to it.

Calley said...

Cuteness! I'm all about ignoring children for selfish purposes :)

Aubrey said...

Cute! Is that from make it and Love it?