Sunday, March 1, 2009


Most days I tend to be fairly busy. I take Ev to school, clean
(although I don't know why I bother), feed children, talk to
husband, and so on and so forth. And then every once in a
while I have a crazy taste of comprehension. Like just now.
I was looking through some pictures and realized," Good
grief!! I'm married and have four and a half kids!"

Often I feel very overwhelmed with all of the demands of
the day to day stuff, but I've got to say that I'm so blessed.
I look at my children and they are healthy, happy and
crazy and I just don't know know what I would do without
them.

And then I look at my hubby who takes care of me
and puts up with all my eccentric, hormonal, goofiness and
I'm so grateful that I got my claws on him before anyone else
did! I mean he went to Arby's last night because I was sure I
couldn't live without a French Dip sub. What a great guy!

Thanks to all of you that read the ramblings of my less than
exciting life. You're wonderful!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You have such a cute family!!!! And I think we get so wrapped up in day to day stuff that we forget how lucky we are. Happy healthy kids; what more could we ask for???

Calley said...

Holy smokes your kids are so big! I think I just had my comprehension moment for your family or something. And that James is a keeper, as Tyson pets his Royal Mail shirt.

Shay Lee said...

You have such a beautiful family!!And thatnk you for using the phrase "Taste of comprehension", it brings back good memories. ;)