I thought I would share a funny story...I hope like
crazy that this content doesn't offend anyone. But
like I said, it's a funny story.
So, my baby is at the age where everything is in her
mouth. Lately, her favorite thing is a Littlest Pet Shop
Frog that she carefully and lovingly places in her mouth.
It's a common occurance for her to crawl all over the
house with that poor frog hanging out of her little gob!
We have tried really hard to keep the bathroom door
closed for this very reason...I don't care how often a
person cleans their bathroom...it's still a bathroom!
Dirty, dirty things happen in bathrooms and I just have
this thing with letting my baby, who tastes EVERYTHING,
crawl around on the bathroom floor. With that being said, the
other day James & I walked into the bathroom to find her
with a box of tampons scattered across the the floor, one in
each hand, and one in her mouth. She looked up at us like,
"what did you expect lady?" I couldn't help laughing my
bottom off. It was just so disturbingly funny. Of course I
ripped the stuff away from her before taking a picture.
Oh well. You can picture it in your mind right?

Why is it that kids have such an attraction to these personal,
embarassing little devices? When my youngest brother was
really little he used to unwrap them and place them on each
finger. Or some times we would find him with little pillows stuck
all over his scrawny body. I'm sure that you all can relate to this
strange phenomenon...if not, I apologize for this horrible post and
I'll try to post something a little more proper next time.





4 comments:
ewwwwww. Unfortunately, I can totally relate. Maybe we should both invest on locks for the bathroom cabinets...
Ha Ha, that's definitely not offensive --it's just true. Kids love pads and tampons. I remember watching the commercials for tampons when I was little wondering, "What the heck are those things for?"
You will always have amunition to kid her about when her boyfriends show up. Treasure the moments.
She as well as Evelyn, Caitlin and
Spencer are all wonderous treasures. Love you all
Grammy
PS Happy late Birthday!
Screw being proper, that's hilarious!
Post a Comment