
Ok...so my sis in law had this fun little thing on her blog and I thought it would be interesting to play. Hopefully you can think of something non-embarrassing...for my sake! However, if all of the things you think of happen to be strange and spastic, I'll understand. Have fun and enjoy.
Directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.





5 comments:
Okay, so I have NO idea what you were wearing the first time we met because I was so traumatized by your husband- I got caught sneaking a peek at your engagment ring that night when he got home from work! Well, anyways, I always like working in the kitchen with you (which we seem to do a lot) at Bonnie & Martin's house. You make delicious jello pretzel salad, seven layer salad, cheese biscuits, chicken salad, pita bread, and cookies! WHew- now I'm hungry! Thanks for marrying my husband's ornery little brother and taming him into something more pleasant.
So I have too many to pick from, but remember when for that whole summer we played "Little House on the Prarie" in my backyard? Those were the days...
dinners with the Pendley Family. Sitting on your couch late sunday nights with our husbands playing board games, in those cramped Wymount apartments. :)
So many happy memories! But one of the best has to be sharing Dolly in Annie Get Your Gun! I was SO flattered to share the role with you!! And it was so fun to practice together!
Thanks for always being such an awesome friend!
(My dad just asked me the other day when you are going to record an album, cause he is waiting to buy it. LOL!)
One of my favorite memories of you is taking you along on my second date with William. We went to Red lobster. You were so cute I thing between the tow of us we ordered fifty dollars worth of food. What a blast.
Post a Comment