Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Family


Believe it or not, but these are my familys' first real
professional portraits! Sure, we've had family pictures
before...you know the kind...with the timer and the
make-shift tripod. Yah, we've had plenty of those! For
some reason none of those turned out quite right...hmm
I wonder why? We have a friend in our ward that just so
happens to be a photographer! A couple weeks ago he
took on our group...bless his heart! My children gave him
a run for his money! All in all I think we ended up with
some really nice shots though! Yay! Now I just need to
decide which ones to print out!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

Seeing those cute pics made me miss you guys so much I even teared up, maybe that's due to being pregnant too. Your family is so cute. Dang it now my makeup is starting to run!

A Pendley said...

Those are GREAT family pics!!!!

PennStateMama said...

Awesome pictures! I can't believe how fast kids grow when I'm not around! Can't wait to see ya'll (see, I'm practicing my southern accent already!)

Kami said...

The pictures turned out great- you have a beautiful family.

Sharon said...

Seriously, too cute for words! The pictures of you and James are DARLING! How fun!

Calley said...

How cute are these! I just love them! You and all your cute little red-headed children :)

Amber said...

Those turned out awesome! Good thing you are all so good looking!