Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat

Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. I really enjoy designing and creating the costumes that my kids wear

This year Evelyn and Caitlin chose to be fairy princesses.


Recently Spence has really been into Toy Story so we made him a cowboy. The stick is actually a stick horse but he never really figured it out!

Last but not least. Madelin was a butterfly for 2 minutes (for pictures).
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sparks Family said...

crazy!! 4 costumes to make! You amaze me! They all look soo cute!

Calley said...

Leave it to you to make all your kids costumes, and for all of them to turn out so cute! I am always amazed at what a supermom you are! :)
And I love Madelin's hair!

Sharon said...

Cuter!! Wow! They are all adorable!

Sharon said...

You've been tagged! Read my blog to see what I'm talking about!

Rachel said...

I cannot believe you have four children. And they're all so beautiful! Also, you have crazy crazy crazy mad sewing skillz.